This cardboard box became Alex's "Not A Box". He is really sitting in his boat. He sailed around the living room in it for about two weeks till it finally got tossed. We all had to watch out for the sharks that he was fending off. there was fishing and a great number of other adventures. It is amazing what a cardboard box and a wonderful imagination can do.
I don't know why but he really wanted to sit in his truck.
When I was young I remember baking with my mom and having so much fun. I have always loved making cookie. My favorite is my aunts chocolate chip cookie recipe. Alex has shown some interest in helping me make food so I decided to make cookies together. Of course there was sugar and flour everywhere but we had a blast, and everyone knows the best part of making cookies is eating the dough.


3 comments:
adorable pictures! glad you're having fun!
oh, and I like the new picture at the top - really nice touch with the orange lettering - classy! especially contrasted with the black background and your black hair!
So cute. I love his box. Boxes make the BEST toys.
Post a Comment