Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alex is Two!


It is hard to believe that I have a two year old, and oh what a joy he is. Alex turned two on June 1st and we had a Birthday party for him on that sunday before. With the room filled with family and friends Alex put on a perfect show. His cusins love to creat thier own gifts they were so cute, Emma made a dinisor out a a rock and after opening all the other gifts he thought that was what he needed to do and couldn't figure out how to open the rock and then for some reason tried to eat it. I wish I could know what goes through childrens minds sometimes.
I took a lot of vidoe to share with those who couldn't be a the party and I have posted them at http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaskowickpics

While we were all in Denver my family was able to take a new family photo. It has been a while and there had been a few new additions and it is finlay up to date. Well that is until December. Yes for those who haven't heard I am pregnat.

4 comments:

Bri said...

I hope you don't mind...We saw your blog link on Jill's blog. Anyway CONGRATULATIONS on being prego!!! Love ya Josh and Brit Shearer

Julia said...

congratulations on being pregnant! I am very happy for you.

Nate & Emily said...

I cant believe Alex is TWO! And I cant believe your going to have TWO kids! Congrates on being pregnant! I know I probably say this every time but Alex is getting so big, he is super cute!

Staci said...

Happy Late Birthday Alex! I can't believe these little guys are 2!!!