Sorry this is not a very clear picture but it is Tony showing Alex the Christmas tree Christmas Eve. He was so interested in the lights. Yes our tree is only about 3 feet tall. This year was very fun since Alex understood what was going on a lot more. We all slept in on Christmas morning and then did our gifts. Then we went and had lunch and get together with my family, Even my grandma was able to come down. We played all day right through Alex's nap and when we got home he just crashed on the couch about 5 minuets after getting home and setting him down. It was a good day. To see videos and pictures of our Christmas go to- http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaskowickpics
Tony got the new Guitar Hero game that comes with a drum set and a mirophone. It has been a blast. Our friends Rachel and Josh were playing and Alex was really gettting into it to
Alex loves to play the drums all the time. The video is of Alex and Our friend Matt playing the guitar together.
3 comments:
Guitar Hero is the best! I'm no good, but I have fun doing it.
He LOOKS LIKE THE CUTEST DANG THING playing that. I LOVE it. I have never played that before. We will probably end up getting it sometime. SOO FUN!
Wow Alex looks grown up! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas, I love that Guitar Hero game... I got to play it the other night and was surprised how much fun it was! I wasn't too good though!:) My brother-in-law got a probe light and fog with it too, so you really feel like your on stage!
Post a Comment