For the last 6 months or so I have been going to the Orem rec center in the mornings to work out. I don't know how I have been doing it but I have some how found the will to get up a 5:40 and get work out by 6:00. Aside from being tired I have really enjoyed the classes. The Thursday class is Turbo kick and is a really good workout, but Tuesday is the Hip Hop class I have really loved this because I don't fill like I am exercising. I love to dance so much and this has helped me find some enjoyment in the wows of exercising. Well in this class we learn little Hip Hop routines and the last few we have decided to perform them for our families and friends. Please no laughing we were told to dress up.
6 comments:
Go Wendy GO!!!! That was great and you were really good! I wish I could go with you! I would you know! Of course I would have worn something gold, totally ghetto and rediculous.. but hey we can't all be totally nuts right? I love you!
Good job Wendy! I love hip hop...that looks like so much fun. I don't know if the time looks as fun though ;)
You still got it! You looked awesome and you make it look like so much fun. I wish I could join you... except the 6 am part. Thanks for sharing, Wendy. You've always been an incredible dancer and it was really fun to watch you hip-hoppin'! Hey, if you ever want to take a couple hours drive and visit Roosevelt, I'll be waiting with my oversized hip-hop garb ready for a lesson. And even if you don't want to dance, you're welcome to visit anytime! I love your blog and your adorable family. Keep up all the good work.
Love, Lani
Love it! You look great :o) I miss you- we need to hang out more...
~Kristen
Wow, you've got some nice moves! I wish I looked as good as you when I dance.
dude you are totally bustin it Jaskowick-style!!!! I'm so proud of you, we are definitely going out dancing when you get here (on my bday yayy!)
Post a Comment