Friday, November 21, 2008

Being silly and having fun

Here are some video's and pictures of Alex having a good time.

This morning he was being silly so I quickly got the camera and had to share. He has learned to do a scowl all by him self and thinks it is funny. I have to laugh every time he does it because he is trying so hard not to laugh himself as he does it. He has also gotten to the phase were he doesn't like his hands to be messy. Sometime we have to wipe his hands off just to get him to finish a meal.

Alex really likes playing my recorder he can make a good sound in it to.


3 comments:

Janae said...

Who needs toys when you have a box? He is looking so cute!

Nate & Emily said...

I sure miss seeing this little guy! He is such a cutie and I love the halloween costume! Just wanted to check in and say hi!

Neysa said...

Hey Wendy, those pictures and video is darling. He is the cutest. I sent you an invite just bearly. Sorry it has taken me so long. Things have been kinda crazy with Christmas. It would be fun to keep tabs on you and your family.