Monday, June 23, 2008

Music and Dance the Greatest Gifts


I have discovered that Alex really likes music. He has always shown interest when ever there is music playing or if he can make the music himself. My sister teaches a children's music class so Alex and I started going and so far he seams to really like it. The other day I was able to catch him in action. There is a good chance this video could be come a blackmail video when he is older (snicker snicker). I think he is destined to be musical because for Christmas he got a little 4 key piano and for his birthday he got two musical pianos and some other instruments. I can't wait to see what he will do with this wonderful talant. Alex has also just had his first birthday to see pictures and video vistit http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaskowickpics


4 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!! You guys are such a cute family!

KSK said...

I love going to the library! I am so happy you told me about it. It is so fun! That was really cute when Alex ran to you crying when your car alarm went off, but sad for him. It was really sweet.

Jill Freestone said...

OK, time to update your blog!!
by request . . .

Emily said...

Are we surprised your kid is musical coming from a talented mama? Loved the dancing video :)