Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And there he goes.

Alex has been testing his balance more and more this last month. In the last couple of weeks has taken a few steps mostly when he wasn't aware. When I was at my mothers house on Tuesday we were talking and then Alex just took off from the chair, almost the length of a couch. Both of us just stopped not wanting to say anything to stop him. Sorry about the bad quality of the video. After he had done so well I wanted to capture these fun wobbly fist steps before they were gone so we got him to walk again so i could record and all I had was my cell phone. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. He will be One on Sunday the First.

2 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

That's adorable! Those moments are priceless and so so much fun!

Staci said...

Go Alex!