Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Howdy




Here is my little hilbillly. He thought it was pretty great to run around with out this shirt on and showing off his new Camo hat. It is so funny to see him like that with out his clothes to show how skinnnny he is. Now days all he likes to do is run. Run from the couch to the kitchen, back and forthand run out side. it is rare for him to just walk. Maybe I should start doing that and I could be in a lot better shape. There is also new photos on our Album page. http://picasaweb.google.com/Jaskowickpics

6 comments:

Jill Freestone said...

way cute picture of him, believe it or not, he does keep getting cuter!

Pays said...

How cute! He looks like he would fit in, in our family....we don't have a shortage of camo at our house!

AmyJaz said...

That's probably the coolest kid I've ever seen in my life.
He's down, for sure.
Love u guys!

Jason and Ashlee said...

What a cutie!!! I bet he is keeping you going - running around everywhere.

Holly said...

Hey Wendy! I can't believe how big your little guy is. We had just moved when you had him. Well, he was a couple of months old, but oh man, is he cute! Hope you guys are doing well. Take a look at our blog too! See you, Holly Chennault
hollyface.blogspot.com

Emily said...

When did he get so big? Too cute!