Friday, March 12, 2010

Blessing day


We blessed Zachary on Feb.28. His father gave him a beautiful blessing. What a wonderful thing to have a priesthood so close in our lives and the blessings it brings. It was a great day all together after the blessing family and friends came to the house and visited and the kids were happy. This is a good thing since Zach has had some very cranky times. Zach is becoming happier and happier all the time.


Oh the joy of being small. One day I was coming down the stairs and just stopped and bust out in laughter. I had a flood of memories come back of the time I used to fit on my stairs. In fact I remember playing all sorts of games on the stairs with my brother wade.

1 comment:

Jill Freestone said...

very cute little man ( I think I got a great little picture if I don't say so myself ) alex on the stairs is hilarious