Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

We had a good Easter this year. We took the kids to UVU for an Easter egg hunt and to meet the Easter bunny. Well it is a good thing there are good people. It was so crowded and not enough Easter eggs that we didn't get anything, but there was a nice mother that noticed and she gave some of theirs to Alex. The boys were excited to see the Easter bunny. I forgot to take my camera but we also made it to a community egg hunt and there was plenty of candy there. Our neighbors did an egg hunt at the church and I think it was the most fun very low key and plenty of eggs.
 
This is what the Easter bunny brought to Alex. Coloring the eggs was cool but eating them was a different story. Both boys spit them back out. The next videos are of out jellybean and egg hunt on Easter morning. I was surprised that Zach caught on to the hunting idea so fast, and didn't even try to east all the jellybeans.


1 comment:

Betsy said...

This is so cute! it was great to see the boys at Easter! Ilove that Alex said- "I will put this in my basket". thanks Wendy!