Now that he walks he is into everything and I mean that. If he should come to your house you had better hide your remotes. Pushing buttons is one of his favorite things. We have to keep things out of reach and it is a good thing that cell phones have a lock function. I have to get ofter him all day long because learned how to turn the TV and XBOX on. He also like to climb into things.
Zach's birthday is on Christmas day. So for his fist birthday party all we did was take a few minuets of our Christmas get together with my family and let him enjoy his cake. Isn't that the best part of first birthdays anyway.
Zach is 14 months old now and what joy. If you know anything about our family you will know that we love music and dance. We found this song I think called popcorn done by the Swedish Chef. If yo haven't seen it here is a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE&feature=related Well we love to dance to this song. Here are Zach's moves.
This is Zach's tribute to St. Patrick's day. The green thing is not a hat but a toy. He thought it was pretty funny when I but it on his head then when I looked at his I have to take a picture because with the toy and his shirt he looks like a little Irish man.
2 comments:
very cute! glad to see more on the blog!
Awesome! It's great to see you're doing well. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment