What do you get when you mix the jumping Alex and a fun musical Easter card?
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Easter
I was excited for this Easter since Alex is starting to understand the fun of holidays. I have always enjoyed the jelly bean hunt my family would do on Easter morning. Tony's family would do a scavenger hunt for their baskets. So this year I thought I would do a combination and maybe start our own traditions. I took jellybeans and chocolate eggs and made a trail from Alex's bedroom down the stairs, around the living room, and into the Kitchen where his basket was. In my mind I envisioned him acting more lively than he did. You know as most children would when there is tons of candy in front of them. Well, Alex is more meticulous than I thought. Instead of gathering the candy fast and wanting to see what was a the end, he gathered each piece one by one and put them in his basket. It was taking so long that half way down the stairs I thought I should clean up some of the candy to make the trail shorter. I have loved making these memories with Alex. He really lights up my days. The video is of our Easter morning and yes it is the whole thing from bedroom all the way to basket and bunny's, it is about 10 mins long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
very cute - good thing you posted that video - I'm sure the sender is thrilled! very cute
So, so cute!
Hey Wendy, thanks for the detailed story and video of Alex. It sure helps us get to know him better from afar. Can't wait to see ya'll in Vail.
Katie turned on your blog and started watching Alex's videos. The girls watched all 10 minutes of him finding eggs, laughing along the way.
Katie says, "It was cute when he said, "cany, cany".
Eliza says, "silly silly!"
PS - just a heads up you have kids reading your blog . . .
Post a Comment