Monday, April 14, 2008

Walking alone!...well almost.

Alex loves to walk, but only with the help of someone else and he has had to hold both of your hands. Finally, last week, we tried again with this walking toy and he just took off, he loves it. He likes to walk down the sidewalk since there is a lot more space but we have to keep correcting his course since he seems to want to go off roading. He has now started to find the balance and confidence to try only holding one hand but just for a few seconds. I just can't believe how big he is getting.

Alex also loves to play at the park and the swings he was just swinging along and then when it stopped he leaned forward and started being crazy I was very happy I had my camera with me.

1 comment:

Jill Freestone said...

very cute! He's big! Hearing your voice on your videos always freaks me out - it sounds JUST like me on my videos!